We have tools for individuals and organizations
- A proprietary assessment enhanced by Hogan Assessment, the premier personality assessment firm for the past 50+ years
- Unlimited opportunities to test out different career destinations and their fit with your skills and values,
- Debrief with a career advisor to help you pull it all together, and
- Editable plan that you can use throughout your career
- Using FlightPath Pro as a springboard for coaching
- Conduct 360-degree interviews for validation and context
- Coach for accelerated development
- Better engagement and retention
The Great Reshuffle has approximately 40% of the US labor force reconsidering where to work and what they want to do. The Pandemic unfroze possibilities for how and where we work, in short it got us rethinking what we expect from work and relationship between our work and mental health. We've known for decades leading up to this era that work is only fulfilling about 30% of us, gleaned from engagement survey after survey. At the same time investment in training and career development has declined steadily, rationalized by organizations as 'you own your career.'
We responded by creating FlightPath™
Our platform is a system for practicing a growth mindset and discovering a career destination and culture that fits the individual. We combine analytics with coaching – the diagnostics we collect, and the approach of our career advisors helps individuals craft their unique plan with only 90 minutes of independent reflection and one hour meeting. We leave our clients (most professions and entrepreneurs) with a dynamic plan for developing your most relevant assets (skills and potential, experience, network and values) to navigate a 40+ year career with plenty of options.
If you would like to read more about our thought process you can access an eBook written by Brent & Elizabeth here.
E-learning training modules
Separate elearning modules (30-45 mins) that develop skills related to our 7 success competencies in FlightPath Pro (we can also run these live for organizations)